Banner image: Interviewing artist Prudencio Miel. More than 60 cartoonists were interviewed for the book. Some of these interviews have been written up as articles for this website.
- When they throw the book at him, he throws it back
- Anti-corruption cartoons attacked as anti-national
- How contests are used to rob cartooning of its political role
- The talking cockroach, or how to take offence when none is given
- Bearing witness to a human rights crisis in Nicaragua
- They couldn’t answer his cartoons, so they called him a traitor